Teton Valley Idaho
Referred to by locals as “the sunny side of the Tetons”, Teton Valley, Idaho offers unbeatable outdoor recreational opportunities, beautiful views and a true sense of community. Teton Valley, Idaho was aptly named for its beautiful valley along the west side of the Tetons, 24 miles from Jackson Hole.
Teton Valley, Idaho includes the popular communities of Victor, Driggs and Tetonia. These charming towns have drawn people from all over the world attracted to the world-class fishing, countless mountain activities in three national forests and the tremendous snow fall for which it has become known. It is often heard that locals arrived in Teton Valley for the outdoor recreation but stayed in the valley for the casual western lifestyle and the welcoming community.
Grand Targhee Resort, famous for their superb snow conditions, excellent powder skiing and summer music festivals, is located in Alta, WY just 12 miles from Driggs, ID. Anglers travel to the valley to take advantage of the trophy trout fishing found on the Teton River, meandering right through the valley, and the close by Henry’s Fork and South Fork Rivers. The Big Hole, Snake and Teton Mountain Ranges envelop the valley, offering incredible hiking, trail riding, and mountain biking. A nice addition to the mountain lifestyle, new developments have brought world class golfing to the region.
- Teton Valley Chamber of Commerce – Current business and economic indicators.
- City of Driggs – Official City Website
- City of Tetonia – Official City Website
- City of Victor – Official City Website
- Teton County Idaho – Valuable information on Teton Valley Idaho
- State of Idaho – Official Website for the State of Idaho
- Idaho Fish & Game – Official Website for Idaho Fish & Game
- Teton Valley School District Website for our local public school system.
- Teton Valley Medical Care Teton Valley’s health center.